1. Towels. Of course you own bath towels, but if they’re not already ratty and discolored, they soon will be – especially considering they’ll get double the use. And what about your guests? Register for 3 sets: yours, his, and guests’.
2. Barware. You’ve probably registered for some nice wine glasses and everyday tumblers; now it’s time to consider the more specialized stuff. Pick out highball and martini glasses, pitchers for sangria and margaritas, a cocktail shaker, a deluxe corkscrew, a wine cooler, and some pilsner glasses. With years of entertaining ahead of you, why not?
3. Everyday sets. Donate your old casual (chipped) sets from your single days, and paper-plate proof your new life by registering for dishes, bowls, mugs, and glasses in a timeless pattern.
4. Sheets. You can never have too many bed linens – request a warm, comfy flannel set for chilly winter nights and Egyptian-cotton sets with high thread counts for yourselves and house guests year-round.
5. Upgrades. This is your golden opportunity to upgrade your small appliances – juicer, blender, waffle iron, toaster, coffeemaker – before any defects have a chance to strike.
6. Seasonal Stuff. Keep in mind items like patio furniture or a snowblower, even if it isn’t in season at the time. You will need it!
What did we miss? can you think of anything else that’s a must have on your registry?
Happy Planning! Orie…..
Thanks to “Brides” and BelFiorebridal for some of these great tips…
Hey Brides….remember…. You will never EVER again have an event in your life where SO many people want to buy you a gift! Let them!